CILT Knowledge Network: Database of Resources
The Center for Innovative Learning Technologies (CILT) Knowledge Network is a dynamic database of resources about the Learning Technology research community. Resources indexed include the following:
- PEOPLE: A who's who of learning technology researchers, CILT members and affiliates;
- PROJECTS: Research projects in learning technology;
- PEDAGOGY: Syllabi from graduate courses in learning technology from premier educational institutions;
- PAPERS: Bibliographic reference information for research papers in learning technology;
- PAGES: Hundreds of learning technology URLs;
- PSITIONS: Job postings in the learning technology area;
- PROGRAMS: Links to educational software from CILT for download.
Doctoral Research in Educational Technology
A searchable compilation of doctoral research on educational technology (1977-1998), compiled by Edward P. Caffarella, Ph.D. Professor of Educational Technology University of Northern Colorado. Doctoral Research in Instructional Design and Technology: A Directory of Dissertations is a compilation of doctoral dissertations completed during the calendar years 1977 through 1998. The directory includes listings of each student's name, graduation year, dissertation title, institution, and chairperson. This list is cross indexed so that the information can be retrieved in a variety of ways.
Who's Who in IT: Introduction
A "gallery of personages" from the world of Instructional / Educational Technology and its related fields. The aim is to provide a node of contact, not to duplicate biographies which are available elsewhere on the WWW. They only accept candidates nominated by persons already listed on their site and who meet the following requirements: (1) at least a Master's degree, its equivalent, OR acknowledged status in a relevant field or in the industry; and (2) at least three relevant publications or products apart from that required for academic qualification purposes.
Exploring IT Resources